Through beautiful fields full of fruit and chestnut trees, aroundStefani, lies the Holy Monastery (after Glysteri on the way to Kalogeros). At first, the monastery belonged to the Manolakis, a notable family of shipowners.
The church of the Holy Monastery dates to the 17th century and is a single-aisled basilica. The church contains a newer iconostasis, which included parts of the old iconostasis of the 16th-17th century, and a drinking fountain, while its courtyard has been lined with gravel.
In 1670, the Manolakis family pledged the monastery to the Athonite Holy Monastery of Great Lavra and as a result, many monks of Great Lavra periodically resided in the Skopelitian monastic complex. Since 1996, repair work was carried out with the financial help of the Holy Monastery of Great Lavra and many locals, in particular the Kastanis family.